- Locus: “News, Reviews, Resources, and Perspectives
of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror.”
- pdxjustice Media Productions
- Hermester Barrington’s Cenotaph of the Jackalope
- Ansible Technologies’ Ursula K. Le Guin page.
- A Celebration of Grace Paley, by Robin Morgan, at Women’s Media Center.
- Illustrator Julie Downing (Tom Mouse)
- Élisabeth Vonarburg’s website & Wiscon photographs.
- Las Doce Moradas del Viento: A website, in Spanish, devoted to the work of Ursula K. Le Guin.
- The Unshelved Book Club Presents A Wizard of Earthsea, by Bill Barnes & Gene Ambaum.
- Jim Bittner’s Le Guin Resources on the WWW:
[Nine Ways (among divers others) toward
Atonement, Forgiveness, Redemption, and, finally, Peace]
- Dave Awl’s
Review by UKL of Ledoyt, by Carol Emshwiller.
UKL at HarperCollins
Maureen Scott Harris
- Teddy Harvia’s “Hugo History at a Glance” Le Guin
- Hour 25 archive:
UKL’s appearance, September 29, 2000.
- The Lathe of Heaven, WNET
Malheur Field Station
Poets against the War
Portland Independent Media Center
- Review: “Ride the Red Mare,” by Nancy Aldrich, adapted from A Ride on the Red Mare’s Back by Ursula K. Le Guin. Presented 13-29 December 2002, Portland, OR.
Science Fiction Studies
Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America
SFWA Grand Master 2003: Ursula K. Le Guin
- Susanna J. Sturgis
- “Ursula K. Le Guin — Mutinous Navigator,” by Vonda N. McIntyre
World Dream Bank, including a Le Guin section, by Chris Wayan
Website Copyright © 2016 Ursula K. Le Guin